So, are we taking communion? or living communion? or partaking? or participating? or receiving? or simply eating together? Sometimes I’m pretty sure that the Lord’s Supper affirms my identity, it’s a feast for my body and my soul, other times it’s just crackers and juice and ritual, and then holy communion arrives when I least expect, on street curbs and folding chairs.
looking for something?
- In which you are sorta soaring May 18, 2013
- In which I link you up (vol. 23) May 17, 2013
- In which they are overlooked in a sea of hipsters May 16, 2013
- In which “Jesus Feminist” has an official cover! May 15, 2013
- In which we, as women, are worth it (+ a giveaway of “Mom in the Mirror”) May 15, 2013
- In which we wish you a happy Christmas :: Where are you today? December 24, 2012
- In which I ask your opinion on the matter of head shots February 10, 2013
- In which I introduce you to my book! May 2, 2012
- In which I share 10 books that changed my faith July 1, 2012
- In which Love, in fact, Does June 21, 2012