Welcome to the Practices of Parenting Carnival!
|Photo by Rachel Ray Photography|
Not because I have it all figured out and do things right all of the time (I don’t). Not because I’m the best mother in the world (I’m not). Not because my tinies are absolutely perfect and the gold standard of childhood (they’re not – trust me). And not because every day is filled with rainbow-and-unicorns-and-cupcakes (I only wish).
But here’s the thing: as I wrote about my own practices, I came to realise that one of my favourite parts of each post were your comments and emails. I loved hearing about how you had your own “Practices” for your family. Because that’s the thing, isn’t it? We all have Practices. I kept learning, kept adding to my own list.
And then I wanted to hear more from you and a bit less from me on the topic.
- Make sure that the link you share is for the actual post itself, not your blog main page.
- Please visit a few of the other blogs that linked up and comment to encourage and thank one another.
- Let me know in the comments here if you stumbled across one Practice that resonated with you in particular – I’m planning on featuring several of your linked-up posts so I value your input.
- Please share about the Carnival through your social media networks as you feel comfortable – Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Make sure to come back throughout the week to read the featured Guest Posts. Especially on Thursday – I have a surprise for you!