This is a series called My Practices of Mothering.Basically, this is the stuff that I do (or try to do) to enjoy and love motherhood. As a mother, I have a few practices. Is sharing them incredibly pretentious? I hope not. My heart is not to be pretentious or to act like I know more than anyone [...]
Search results for "label/Practices of Mothering"
I have been a reading, crying, laughing, loving, commenting fool of a woman these past few days. 117 of us linked up, poured our souls out in wise-goodness for our Practices of Parenting Carnival.117.Damn. I’d like to share all of your posts, give each of you a Guest Post of your own. But since I [...]
I received several submissions via email from contributors to the Practices of Parenting Carnival that do not have their own blog (yet…hint hint). I wasn’t able to include all of them but here are three that truly stood out to me. A deep thank you to all of you that emailed: Consider this your invitation [...]
Welcome to the Practices of Parenting Carnival! Photo by Rachel Ray Photography A few months ago, I started writing about my Practices as a mother. I called them Practices because that’s what us Jesus-people like to call spiritual disciplines, but they’re just the stuff that I do over and over (and over) again, kneading them like [...]
looking for something?
- In which it’s an ordinary Pentecost May 19, 2013
- In which you are sorta soaring May 18, 2013
- In which I link you up (vol. 23) May 17, 2013
- In which they are overlooked in a sea of hipsters May 16, 2013
- In which “Jesus Feminist” has an official cover! May 15, 2013
- In which we wish you a happy Christmas :: Where are you today? December 24, 2012
- In which I ask your opinion on the matter of head shots February 10, 2013
- In which I introduce you to my book! May 2, 2012
- In which I share 10 books that changed my faith July 1, 2012
- In which Love, in fact, Does June 21, 2012
- Cara: Thank you, Sarah. This post made me cry today, bec...
- Melissa: sarah - you never cease to amaze me with the way y...
- Linda Stoll: and I've shared this over at Creekside today ... ...
- Esther Aspling: So poetic! I love the simplicity in life, and the...
- Anita Mathias: Oh beautiful. Love it. The poetry of the every day...