If you would like me to speak at your church or conference or gathering, please email me at email@example.com. I tend to chat about:
- The ideas within my book, Jesus Feminist, including one or all of the following:
- How Jesus Made a Feminist Out of Me,
- The Redemptive Movement of God for Women Worldwide,
- Reclaiming the Church Ladies,
- Midwifery of the Kingdom of God,
- Womanhood and Marriage as a Jesus Feminist,
- Freedom from the Table, and the every day Commissioning.
- The Practice of Fearlessness (the very existence of this page is proof of it!)
- The Kingdom of God
- My Practices of Mothering – practical help on how to enjoy mothering small children in your daily life
- Women’s Ministry for the Rest of Us
- Blogging, Social Media, and Writing, particularly through my own unorthodox backdoor path to publishing
- I am also available to introduce your church to Help One Now in Haiti and Mercy Ministries of Canada.
Once my book releases in the fall of 2013, I’m also available for readings and/or book signings.
5 March 2013 - Christian & Missionary Alliance Women’s National Team (closed event), Penticton, B.C.
12 March 2013 – Trinity Western University, Gender Studies Institute (closed event), Langley, B.C.
8 June 2013 – Hillside Community Church, Coquitlam, B.C. (Women’s Ministry Breakfast)
9 June 2013 – Abbotsford Vineyard Church, Abbotsford, B.C. (Sunday morning service)
6-7 July 2013 - Wild & Free: A Day in the Woods to talk about Faith and Writing (more info coming) Kelowna, B.C.