For four years, I was a contributor and then an editor at A Deeper Story: Tales of Christianity and Culture.
We recently closed down the site. For more on that decision, you can read this letter from our founder, Nish Weiseth. I’m incredibly proud of the work that we did there and I’m sad to see the doors close even though I know it’s the right decision.
I’ve transferred all of my Deeper Story over here. The original posts still appear at Deeper Story – along with their comments.
- It shouldn’t have worked. But it did.
- Why I wrote Jesus Feminist
- I am damaged goods.
- We’re suffering for Jesus! Let’s get matching t-shirts!
- In which I am practicing
- It was like my heart just sat down
- Ringing Doorbells
- I’m an evangelical Christian. And I believe same-sex marriage should be legal.
- Abounding in Love
- I believe in miracles
- Lean Into It
- Gratefully, Disillusioned
- Lest We Forget
- Economic Awakening
- Tongue Talker
- Praying with Old People
- It Was a Nice Place to Meet God
- The Least
- Then What’s the Point? : On Life Without The Fear of Hell
- The Hope of the World