I also pop up now and then in a few other places.
Her.meneutics, Christianity Today’s Blog for Women
- Faith in the Wibbly Wobbly Universe of Doctor Who: How this Sci-Fi Show Won Over a Theology Geek Like Me
- My Weird Childhood Faith Isn’t So Weird Anymore: Witnessing Christianity’s Shift Over the Charismatic Church
- Transformation by Interruption
- The Invisible Generation: Youth-focused Christianity may be sidelining the gifts of older women
- Why You Might Tip Your American Hat to Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee
- For the love of Pinterest: A Her.meneutics Hangout with Rachel Held Evans, Sarah Bessey and more (video chat)
The National Post
Today’s Christian Woman
- Imperfect Parenting
- Rediscovering My Real Life in Christ (behind the paywall – requires a subscription to read)
The High Calling
- Rethinking Scarcity: A Legacy of Abundance
- Daily Reflection: Holy Routines and Grassroots Movements
- Daily Reflection: Do your daily habits reflect your values?
Rachel Held Evans
Relevant Magazine: God, Life, Progressive Culture
- You’re Already So Loved
- How God Restored Church to Me
- How I Learned I Couldn’t Be a Christian By Myself
- Has Your Church Lost the Power of Testimony?
- God’s Kingdom is Positive, Not Negative
- Why We Don’t Need “Women’s” Ministry
- Nationalism or Christianity?
- Praying with Old People
The Sophia Network
- Jesus Feminist (July/August 2013 issue, Vancouver, BC.)
- I Am Damaged Goods (May 2013 issue, London, UK)